Business Decision-MakersMake high quality and velocity decisions
Even with the advancement of business systems, Line of Business (LOB) decision-makers are finding that decision-making is as challenging as ever. To analyze a new situation and work toward a decision, there is simply too much data from too many sources. It is difficult to organize the data into information. It may take the IT and Finance counterparts weeks and months to come back with the report and analysis. By then, the situation may have changed again.
Strategic decision-making in fast-changing environments require a different approach. To attain increased performance your organization’s key business operations and increase competitiveness of your offerings, executives are leveraging advanced and predictive analytics that analyze broader data streams to recommend improvement actions that were not possible before.
Time for Advancement is Now
The current enterprise application landscape may include:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems: They are good at automating transactions. You may have multiple instances across geography and divisions. They fall short of giving insights.
- Business Intelligence (BI): They are an improvement over ERP systems in report. But any new reports may require significant time for IT to develop
- Best of Breed systems: They improve a particular area of your operations. They improve performance in local silos and may not be integrated well with ERP and BI systems.
Enterprise has many dedicated tools for automating transactions and planning. LOB executives rely on them for making operational decisions. But for new situations, such as deciding between building a new plant versus adding capacities to existing ones, or selecting global preferred suppliers, ERP may seem like a data vault: hard to get useful information out of. Business Intelligence may take more time than a spreadsheet. Therefore, LOB executives are still using “averages” and Excel spreadsheets to analyze the situations. Thus, there are still gaps in arriving truly at fact-based decision-making.
New techniques, combined with new technologies, are bringing concrete ROI. We pride ourselves in serving many enterprise customers with integrated advanced risk and financial performance analytics for C-Level decision making and for financial improvement of business processes. These are the elements:
- Financial Impact
- Predictive Methods
- Easy-to-Use, Easy-to-Modify Analytics
- Continuous Monitoring
- Integrated information from multiple system domains (a network of 80+ systems including SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Cloud Systems, and many more)
Learn more about Greenlight’s Financial Performance & Risk Analytics solution for Business Decision-makers.